This Breakfast Recipe has all the familiar flavors of your favorite French Toast, and is designed to feed a crowd all at once. Just like a Sheet Pan Pancakes, this recipe will have your family drizzling warm maple syrup in no time.
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 loaf of thickly sliced bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
How To Make French Toast Bake
- Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar….stir till mixed.
- Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around.
- Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
- Lay single slices of bread in pan
- Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
- Sprinkle some cinnamon over bread/eggs
- Add 2nd layer of sliced bread
- Spoon on remaining egg mixture
- Cover & chill in fridge overnight
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar & cinnamon
- Serve with warm maple syrup