- 4 medium russet potatoes, washed well and dried
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, very soft
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped, divided
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
How To Make Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Place potatoes in a small baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until soft.
Once the potatoes are cool enough to safely handle, slice each one in half, lengthwise.
Scoop out the potato pulp and place it into a large bowl, being careful to leave the skins intact.
Rub the outsides of the potato skins with a little olive oil.
Place the skins on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
Add the butter to the potato pulp and mash – using an electric mixer or a potato masher – until fairly smooth; add Greek yogurt, buttermilk, salt, pepper, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dried onion flakes, dill weed, paprika, broccoli and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
Divide the filling evenly among the potato shells then top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are heated through.