- 13 graham crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups pecan halves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Lightly grease the foil with butter and line the baking sheet with graham crackers, breaking them where necessary to make them fit.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, pecans, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and let cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Immediately pour hot mixture over graham crackers and spread mixture to edges of pan using a spatula. Make sure pecans are evenly distributed and that crackers are covered.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and break into pieces. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply