- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in juice, thawed
- ½ cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a bowl; add strawberries and pineapple. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the strawberry mixture into the loaf pan.
- Place in the freezer until firm, about 6 hours. Set loaf pan in a warm water bath to loosen. Flip mixture onto a cutting board to remove; cut into slices.