Christmas Eve Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate: Mix cream, sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a slow cooker. Double for big gatherings. Heat for 2 hours, then switch to warm. Garnish with whipped cream or marshmallows. Perfect for festive celebrations.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 14oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 12 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips (or a mix of milk and semi-sweet)
For a larger batch (double the recipe), use a 6.5 to 7-quart crock pot.
- In your crock pot, combine the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally with a whisk. Ensure the mixture becomes hot, and the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Once the mixture is heated through and the chocolate is fully melted, switch the slow cooker to the warm setting. Stir again before serving. If you encounter difficulty melting the chocolate, temporarily switch to high.
- Garnish individual servings of hot chocolate with whipped cream or marshmallows. Enjoy!