Sweet Blueberry Biscuits are a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast treat. They are perfect for a lazy weekend morning or as a special addition to any breakfast or brunch spread
- 2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 2 cups of flour (all-purpose).
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter.
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup blueberries.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and get ready to whip up a batch of delicious Sweet Blueberry Biscuits.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to form the dry ingredients.
- Add 6 tablespoons of unsalted, cold butter to the mixture of flour by chopping it up into little pieces.
- Get butter and flour combined by using a pastry cutter or even your hand to create coarse crumbs.
- Add 3/4 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of blueberries to the mixture and stir until the dough comes together.
- Then, gently knead the dough after spreading it out on a floured surface.
- Use a circular cutter or a glass to cut out the biscuit shapes after patting it out to a thickness of about 1 inch.
- Put the blueberry biscuits over a baking pan which is covered with parchment paper.
- Put them in the oven and bake them for a final 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are a lovely golden brown.