Delight your taste buds with this comforting and flavorful Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Pasta Casserole. It’s a perfect combination of pasta, creamy mushroom sauce, crispy bacon, and melted cheddar cheese. Here’s how to make it:
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the rotini pasta and cook it for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it’s al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the condensed cream of mushroom soup, melted butter, grated cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper. Mix everything until well combined.
- Spread the cooked pasta evenly in the greased baking dish. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the pasta, distributing it evenly.
- Pour the cream of mushroom mixture over the pasta and bacon, ensuring it covers everything.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until it’s heated through and the flavors meld together.
- Once out of the oven, top the casserole with dollops of sour cream.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, allowing the sour cream to warm.
- Let the casserole cool for 5 minutes before serving, allowing the flavors to settle.
Serve this delectable Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Pasta Casserole as a hearty main course or side dish, and enjoy the deliciousness!