Crescent Rolls are not just Holiday dinners or special times. Today, we use crescents for so many different meals and food items. These Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescents are the bomb! They are savory and delicious.
They make a perfect breakfast! Serve them up with a side of eggs and you have a full meal right there.
- 1 lb. Ground sausage, breakfast, Italian or other
- 1 C. Shredded cheese of choice
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 2 Cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pepper to taste
How To Make Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll the crescent rolls out flat, and cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Cook the ground sausage until it is completely browned.
- Add the cooled ground sausage to a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and shredded cheese of your choosing as well as pepper to taste. Stir to combine completely.
- Spoon a small ball of the sausage mixture into the top of each piece of crescent roll where it is fattest.
- Starting at the widest end, roll the crescent roll dough over the sausage filling forming a mini stuffed crescent roll.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.