- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks, 10 ounces
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, dairy or dairy-free
How To Make Dole Pineapple Whip
- Add the Ingredients – In a high-speed blender, add the pineapple juice, frozen pineapple, and ice cream.
- Blend – Cover and process on medium speed for about 1 ½ to 2 ½ minutes, until thick and smooth. If needed, add more pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- To Serve – Immediately scoop and add to a cup or bowl. Alternatively, transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Close the end of the bag and freeze for about 30 minutes to firm up but not harden. Trim off the end of the bag and pipe it into the desired serving dish.
- Recipe Yield: About 2 cups
- Serving Size: About ½ cup
- Using Coconut Milk: Substitute ice cream with ¼ to ⅓ cup unsweetened canned coconut milk or coconut cream. Adjust the consistency with pineapple juice.
- Freezing: Store in an airtight container or piping bag for up to 2 weeks. Defrost 20 to 30 minutes before serving, making it easier to scoop or pipe. Individual portions can be added to a disposable cup and frozen until ready to serve. Cover if not enjoying within 1 day.