One of my most favorite dishes happens to be tacos. Well, Mexican food. The Mexican Taco Lasagna is a play on ordinary tacos.
This Mexican Taco Lasagna is packed full of all the flavors you love about tacos, but in a lasagna form that makes it perfect for feeding a crowd. The best part? It can all be made ahead of time, so you can simply pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
Ingredients ( Servings 10 )
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 11 oz package taco seasoning mix
- We recommend Ole El Paso or Taco Bell’s flavorful seasoning
- 114oz can, peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 106 inches soft corn tortillas
- 1cupof your favorite salsa
- ½cupshredded Colby cheese
- Mexican or taco-style cheese works great too
How To Make Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a deep cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, brown your ground beef. Make sure you break it up into small pieces while cooking and stir frequently.Pour excess grease out before adding other ingredients
- Once ground beef is cooked, stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with half of your tortillas
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto the tortillas
- Top with the remaining tortillas and spread salsa over the top tortillas then sprinkle with the cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Remove from the oven, serve and ENJOY!