- 2 chicken breasts (can be used frozen)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cans of milk (using the same can as the soup)
- 1 package of ranch seasoning
- Penne pasta (or any type of noodle you prefer)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any variety you have)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional, for added creaminess)
- In a crockpot, place the chicken breasts.
- Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, and ranch seasoning in a bowl until well combined. Pour the mixture over the chicken in the crockpot.
- Cook the chicken and sauce on low heat for about 4-6 hours or until the chicken is tender and easily shreddable.
- Once the chicken is cooked, use two forks to shred it directly in the crockpot.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain the cooked pasta.
- Add the cooked pasta to the crockpot with the shredded chicken and sauce.
- Stir in the shredded cheese until it melts and coats the pasta and chicken.
- If desired, add sour cream to the mixture for extra creaminess and flavor.
- Let the flavors meld together on low heat for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy your creamy ranch chicken pasta! It’s perfect for leftovers and still tastes delicious when reheated.
Note: Feel free to adjust the recipe to your taste preferences and use any cheese or pasta type you have on hand. This recipe is a great way to have a flavorful and comforting meal with minimal effort!