The recipe you provided appears to be for a Yellow Wine Cake with a sweet butter-wine glaze. This cake is likely to have a moist and flavorful texture due to the combination of yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and the addition of white wine. The cinnamon in the batter and the sweet butter-wine glaze contribute to the overall richness and warmth of the cake. It sounds like a delightful dessert with a unique twist!
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup white wine (any variety)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yellow cake mix, brown sugar, white sugar, instant vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon.
- Add the eggs, water, oil, and white wine to the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly by hand or using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Grease a tubular cake mold.
- Pour the batter into the greased mold.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze. In a saucepan, dissolve 1 stick of butter in 1 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of wine over low heat.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, pour the warm glaze over the hot cake.
- Allow the cake to cool before spreading it out of the mold onto a plate.
- Serve and enjoy this delicious cake with the rich buttery-wine glaze!