- 1 32 oz bag frozen hashbrowns
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- Salt, pepper, minced garlic, and onion powder to taste (optional)
- Grease the slow cooker insert.
- Place diced kielbasa, frozen hashbrowns, diced onion, and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, milk, and cream of mushroom or chicken soup. If desired, add salt, pepper, minced garlic, and onion powder to taste.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for about 3-4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with a side salad, roasted vegetables, or even Texas garlic toast for an indulgent meal.
Enjoy your delicious and budget-friendly dump meal!