This Chicken Bubble Biscuit Bake Casserole is a delicious and easy meal to prepare. It is a comforting dish with a creamy and cheesy texture. The chicken and the biscuits are combined with a creamy sauce to create a unique and flavorful meal.
Ingredients ( Servings 8 )
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- 3 C. Shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- ¼ C. Cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 ½ C. Sour cream
- 12 oz. Refrigerated biscuits, I used a can if 12oz
How To Make Chicken Bubble Biscuit Bake Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, soups, chicken, Ranch seasoning, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and the bacon.
- Slice the biscuits into fourths.
- Mix the biscuits pieces in carefully with the chicken mixture.
- Spread the mixture into a well greased 9×13 baking dish, and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
Leave a Reply