- 1C.Butter softened
- 2Large eggs
- 1 ½C.Granulated sugar
- 2C.All purpose flour
- 1tsp.Ground almonds
- 1C.Quartered strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Alternate adding the flour with the milk until well combined.
- Blend in the vanilla and ground almonds.
- Fold in the quartered strawberries and water until incorporated well.
- Spread the batter evenly between two well-greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until cooked through.
- Let cool before serving.