An Ice Cream Sandwich is the best way to beat the Summer heat! These S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches are fun, easy, and most importantly delicious!
Ingredients ( 16 Servings )
- 32 Graham cracker squares
- 1Large box of instant chocolate pudding, 6 servings
- 2 ½C.Milk
- 7oz.Marshmallow creme
- 8oz.Container thawed Cool Whip
- 4oz.Softened cream cheese
How To Make S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Place the instant chocolate pudding and the milk into a large mixing bowl, and whisk to combine until smooth. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Layer the chocolate pudding evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a mixing bowl, beating on high until creamy and well incorporated.
- Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the mixture over the chocolate layer in the baking dish.
- Place the mixture into the freezer to set for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Slice the mixture into 16 squares and place each square between two graham crackers before serving.
Leave a Reply