- 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages (10 ounce) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup non-fat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
How To Make Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
Spread the mixture evenly into the greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crumbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
Spray lightly with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Leave a Reply