- 1 4-5 pound whole chicken
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic bulb ,peeled and divided into cloves
How To Make ROSEMARY LEMON GARLIC ROASTED CHICKEN
- Remove organs from inside the chicken and discard. Use a paper towel to pat any juices off the chicken.
- Sprinkle all sides of the chicken and the interior liberally with salt and pepper. Rub all exterior sides with minced rosemary. Sprinkle garlic powder on the exterior of the chicken.
- Squirt the juice of one half of the lemon over the exterior of the chicken. Stuff both lemon halvic cloves es, the rosemary sprigs, and 5-6 cloves of garlic inside the chicken. Place other garlic cloves on the chicken (placing them into crevices) and around the chicken.
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or roast in the oven at 400 degrees for approximately 1½ hours or until the skin is brown and crispy and the juices run clear.