- ½ teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted.
- ½ cup light corn syrup.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get your oven Preheated to 350°F.
- A sizable bowl would be proper to whisk sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Now, add the melted butter and chopped pecans after stirring.
- Utilize a different mixing bowl for beating the combination of corn syrup, vanilla, and eggs with a whisk.
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture by carefully pouring it over and stirring until the ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
- Fill the 9×9-inch baking dish with the batter.
- Place in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes, and continue baking until the center is firmly set and the crust has achieved a golden brown hue.