- 4 boneless pork chops
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Drizzle pork chops with 2 tablespoons olive oil, both sides.
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, and pepper. Dredge pork chops into mixture until completely coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet and sauté pork chops, 5 minutes each side.
- Place into baking dish and cook for 25-30 minutes (longer if using thicker pork chops).