- ¾ C. Butter unsalted
- 2 ½ C. Granulated sugar
- ⅔ C. Evaporated milk
- 12 oz. Bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz. Marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
How To Make My Mom’s Fudge
- Place the butter, sugar, and milk into a saucepan over high heat on the stove, and bring to a boil, whisking often to combine.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium and boil for five minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and whisk in the chocolate chips until melted.
- Whisk in the marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9 baking dish that has been lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Let sit for several hours in the fridge before slicing to serve.