- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, and cream of chicken soup and stir to combine.
- Stir in chicken and pour into prepared baking dish. Stir together cracker crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, 30-40 minutes.
Leave a Reply