- Carrots: 2
- Red Cabbage: Medium head (cabbage is also good)
- Yogurt: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons
- White vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Onion: 1 small (grated)
- Salt and black pepper
How To Make KFC COLESLAW COPYCAT
- You’ll need to adding yogurt /sugar /white vinegar, & mayonnaise with salt and pepper in a small bowl. Next that, mixing ingredients well & let the mixture in refrigerator for about 61 min to blend the taste of the ingredients.
- Make sure to wash the cabbage and soak it a little in water and vinegar. Linw and cutting to long, thin tranches .
- After that, you need to wash the carrots well, peel them with a knife, and then grate them into thin slices with a grater.
- Then you will get a large bowl and put it in the grated carrots, then the chopped cabbage, stirring well.
- Time done, taking marinade out of fridge. You can then adding it to lettuce and carrots and mix the ingredients well.
- Finally, refrigerate the salad for about 3 hours. After 3 hours, you can put it on a serving plate.