- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off any fat and season the beef with taco seasoning.
- Add green chiles and salsa and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared pie plate and spread out. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Bisquick, milk, and eggs. Pour over beef and cheese.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!
Leave a Reply