This warm chocolate fudge pudding is a perfect and quick dessert to make that uses a few basic ingredients. A standard slice of cake with a coating with some type of chocolate fudge sauce on top.
The dark fudge cake over the hot pudding is simply wonderful when eaten with whipped cream or ice cream. This is an incredibly delicious sauce that would be enjoyed by chocolate lovers.
I can’t even pretend, since the hot fudge cake was always my favorite. The chocolate cake is super soft, and the hot fudge is so creamy and dense that the chocolate cake has almost turned into a pudding-like consistency.
- A large egg yolk.
- 1 Cup.Of regular sugar.
- 1 Cup.Of boiling water.
- 1 Cup.Of sifted cake flour.
- 1/2 Cup.Of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/2 Cup. Of milk, I prefer to use almond milk.
- 1/2 Cup.Of unsweetened cocoa.
- 4 Tbsp.Of melted butter.
- 2 tsp.Of baking powder.
- 2 tsp.Of vanilla extract.
- 1/4 tsp.Of salt.
How To Make Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F for baking, and I used a baking spray to grease a baking pan.
- Mix together with a 1/2 of a cup of sugar with 1⁄4 a cup of cocoa powder.
- In a wide mixing bowl, add the cake flour, the sugar, the remaining 1⁄4 cup of unsweetened chocolate, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in a medium bowl the milk, with soft butter, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until creamed and smooth.
- Mix the milk and flour together until it was well mixed. The chocolate chips should be rolled into the batter.
- Rub the batter into the prepared pan and spread it through the corners with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle generously over the mixture of reserved cocoa and sugar over the top.
- Add the hot water kindly to the cocoa powder. However, don’t stir.
- Bake until the top of the cake is cracked, the sauce bubbled and a toothpick inserted into the cake center, it takes about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, I usually served it with vanilla ice cream.
Leave a Reply