Experience the mouthwatering delight of Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots, delicately tossed in a highly flavorful blend of garlicky and buttery parmesan cheese coating. These carrots emerge from the oven irresistibly sweet, tender, and incredibly delicious. It’s undeniably one of my family’s cherished ways to savor the goodness of carrots!
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled, scrubbed and chopped into 3-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Add melted butter to a large bowl, then add garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add carrots and toss to coat. Add parmesan and toss once more.
- Spread carrots out on prepared baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Adjust seasoning as needed and sprinkle with parsley. Serve and enjoy!