When hosting guests for a party or neighborhood gathering, there’s a perfect food option that’s ideal for sharing with family and friends. This delightful dish requires just three ingredients and can be prepared in a mere five minutes.
- 1 can (15 ounces) of chili
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 ½ cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of a glass pie plate.
- Pour the chili over the cream cheese and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite chips.