This Crockpot Christmas candy recipe is my favorite set-it and forget-it candy recipe and it only takes 5-ingredients! If you’re looking for a simple recipe for homemade candy, this is one of the easiest recipes you’ll find. It’s the ideal sweet and salty candy to take to holiday parties, family get-togethers, bake sales, or just to have on hand when that sweet tooth hits.
- 16 Oz. Salted Peanuts
- 16 Oz. Unsalted Peanuts
- 2 12 Oz. Bags Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 10 Oz. Bags Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 10 Oz. Bags White Chocolate Chips Or Wafers
- Christmas Sprinkles
How To Make Crockpot Christmas Crack
- Layer the peanuts in the bottom of the Crockpot and mix to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients in layers over the peanuts.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir completely.
- Return the lid, and cook for another 30 minutes on low.
- Drop the candy by the spoonful onto parchment lined baking sheets or into mini cupcake liners.
- Top with Christmas colored sprinkles and let harden before serving.