°1 (21-ounce) package pie filling (any flavor)
°2 crescent coil tubes
°1 cup powdered sugar
°2 tbsp. leben
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray (if you only have 1 tin, you will have to make 2 batches)
3. Open the boxes of crescent rolls and spread the crescent dough flat.
4. Separate into separate sections and place each piece into muffin tins, largest section on the bottom.
5. Place pie filling in each crescent moon roll.
6. About 1-2 tablespoons. for each crescent.
7. Gather the edges of the dough and wrap it around the filling.
(It’s okay if there are some gaps.)
8. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.