Please note that this recipe is not an exact replica. Nevertheless, it closely resembles the combination of various recipes I have experimented with. Drawing inspiration from the finest elements I’ve observed and savored, I have meticulously amalgamated them to create this exceptional recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 packages of chili seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef to the skillet and cook until no longer pink, breaking it up into crumbles.
- Stir in the chopped green pepper, onion, and celery. Cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes with green chilis, stewed tomatoes, and tomato sauce to the skillet. Stir in some water.
- Sprinkle the chili seasoning over the mixture and stir well to combine.
- Add the undrained pinto beans and kidney beans to the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for one hour.
- Stir in the white vinegar.
- Your delicious chili is now ready to be enjoyed!