°three cups flour
°1 cup cocoa powder
°2 teaspoons baking soda
°½ teaspoon of salt
°1 ½ cup oil
°1 ½ cups buttermilk
°2 teaspoons vanilla essence
°2 ½ cups of sugar
°2 cans of condensed milk
°200g chopped strawberries
°100g of butter
°150g powdered milk
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
2) Grease the mould and place parchment paper on the lowest and flour.
three) In a bowl, sift the flour with the baking soda, salt and cocoa (cocoa powder) and set aside.
4) In some other bowl, blend the eggs with the oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
5) Add the dry components in batches and blend with enveloping movements.
6) Add the sugar and blend nicely till incorporated.
7) Place the dough withinside the mould and bake for 25 mins, till a toothpick is inserted, it comes out clean.
8) Leave to chill for approximately 10 mins withinside the pan, then turning out onto a wire rack and permit cool completely.
9) Chop the top and with a spoon open a hollow. ?
1) In a saucepan, soften the butter, adding the condensed milk and powdered milk, blend nicely to shape a homogeneous paste and adding the chopped strawberries.
three) Pour it into the hollow withinside the cake and adding the lid you eliminated earlier
Bathe the cake with melted milk chocolate and beautify to taste