- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Add the potatoes wedges to the skillet and toss them in the sauce.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken and potatoes hot with the garlic Parmesan cream sauce spooned over the top.
You can also add some vegetables to make it more healthy and colorful. Enjoy your chicken and potatoes with garlic parmesan cream sauce!