Looking for the BEST homemade peanut butter cookie recipe? Well, here you go. These quick and easy cake mix cookies are made with just 4 ingredients and are incredibly simple to make
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box yellow cake mix
How To Make Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Slowly add the contents of the dry cake mix to the batter and mix well until you get a thick cookie dough.
- Use your hands to make about 15 even balls of dough; line them up on your baking sheet.
- Press a fork into each dough ball to form a “cross hatch” design.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they start to turn slightly brown.
Leave a Reply