- 45 ml (3 tsp) basil oil
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, seeded and cut into quarters
- 60 g (12 cups) Andouille or chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 chopped tomato (about 250 ml/1 cup)
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 Pack Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo
How To Make Cajun shrimp and steak
• In a medium bowl, mix 30ml (2 tablespoons) Becel® Oil and Cajun seasoning. Add chicken and pepper. Toss to coat.
• Roast or grill, flipping once, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are cooked through, about 6 minutes. Cut vegetables and chicken into slices. Reservation and heating.
• Heat remaining 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook sausage, stirring frequently, until golden, about 3 minutes.
• Adding garlic & cooking, stir constantly, to fragrant, 30 sec.
• Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2 minutes.
• In the same saucepan, add 175 ml (3/4 cup) of water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo and bring to a boil again. Reduce the heat to medium and leave covered, stirring constantly, for 8 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
• Serve chicken and pepper with pasta. Enjoy.