- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 10 flat-bottom taco shells
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Lettuce, shredded, for topping
- Sour cream, for topping
- Salsa, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes, and green chiles. Bring to a simmer and allow to cook about 5 minutes.
- Place taco shells in baking dish and transfer to oven. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and fill taco shells. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of beans in each shell, topped with chicken, and then cheese.
- Bake until cheese has melted, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply